Each child deserves a joyful and happy childhood, filled with bright colors, unforgettable emotions, warmth and care. Nowadays, the offer on the market of children's goods, accessories and services is so wide and varied that sometimes parents are at a loss: what to choose? Which brand should I prefer? How to provide my child with maximum comfort and convenience? Often the choice falls on clothes and toys made of synthetic materials, which subsequently quickly fail, not justifying their bright wrap. But it is precisely the "quality" of our childhood that determines how we build our life in the future.
What is the secret of our brand, uniqueness and durability of our product? Each blanket by the "Warm Childhood" is made by hand, in exclusive author's technique, rooted in ancient ways of making fabrics, in particular, in the Japanese Sibori method. The materials created in this way were used by the eastern emperors and aristocrats. The Sibori technique involves a complex, in-depth staining of materials that allows fabrics to maintain texture and color for centuries. Thanks to the "nodular" method of painting, we achieve a high-quality image on the fabric and transmit the smallest details.
BLANKETS BY THE WARM CHILDHOOD - A NEW TREND OF HEALTHY SLEEP FOR BABIES
• Our products are created exclusively from natural and environmentally friendly materials of high quality. Satin and muslin are used to make the surface of the blanket, and hollofiber, camel hair and bamboo can be selected as filling. The goal of our production is a comfortable, warm and pleasant sleep for your child.
• Blankets are created by the loving hands of our designers, without the use of chemical compounds or machine tools. Line by line, stitch by stitch, we create only handmade pieces, with tenderness, love and positive energy.
• Through the use of an ancient fabric dyeing recipe — the Sibori technique — blankets serve for centuries, never fail and can be passed down from generation to generation, like a family heirloom woven from pleasant memories and sweet childhood dreams.
THE PRODUCTS BY "WARM CHILDHOOD" ARE THE UNIQUE ARTWORKS
• Each blanket of the Warm Childhood brand is unique and inimitable thanks to hand embroidery based on original children's drawings.
• Each handmade stitch made by our designer transfers the warmth and clean energy of a child's work of art to the surface of the product.
• In addition to the unique works of the little artists, we introduce handmade soft toys sewn into the surface of the blankets.
"WARM CHILDHOOD" IS AN INDIVIDUAL APPROACH TO EACH CLIENT
• Each child is an individual, and your baby is the best, unique, not like the others. Therefore, we offer especially creative parents to create a blanket "according to their own recipe": you can choose and order your favorite children's drawing, or use the work of your own child. You can also choose your favorite surface material and filler. Ready-made kits with the necessary components, which can be ordered at a special price, taking into account your wishes, will help you to create your own "Warm Blanket".
• The products by the creative brand "Warm Childhood" are in great demand among creative parents - famous artists, art historians, writers, designers, actors and directors.
"WARM CHILDHOOD": ABOUT THE CREATOR OF THE BRAND
The idea of the creation of the brand "Warm Childhood" arose in the loving and creative heart of the Russian artist, designer and teacher, Galina Sklyarova. Galina always loved spending time with her children and grandchildren, involving them in her life in art and in the endless creative process: as a result, her family became the main assistant in the family business and an inexhaustible source of inspiration.
Thanks to her vast experience in communicating with children - at home and at work - Galina got the idea to share her warmth and creative energy with all the kids in the world, as well as to help to develop their skills. The concept of using a child's drawing when creating blankets did not arise immediately. At first it was Batik (hand-painted), and later - the unique Sibori technique. In this case, the possibility of using a child's drawing becomes a common work, during which new ideas are born. In this process, there is a lot of unsaid, a lot of improvisation, and many ways for children's development and inspiration.